If you want to infuse your vegetable pot pie with cannabis, you can create a cannabis-infused butter or oil to use in the recipe. Here’s a basic vegetable pot pie recipe with instructions on how to incorporate cannabis-infused butter with https://gas-dank.com/product-category/cbd/:
For the filling:
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused butter or oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (such as almond or soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the crust:
- Store-bought or homemade pie crust (enough to cover the pot pie dish)
- Preheat the oven: Preheat your oven to the temperature specified for the pie crust.
- Prepare the filling: In a large skillet or pot, melt the cannabis-infused butter or heat the cannabis-infused oil over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, sautéing until they become fragrant and translucent.
- Add the vegetables: Add the diced carrots, celery, potatoes, mushrooms, peas, and corn to the skillet. Cook the vegetables for a few minutes until they start to soften.
- Make the roux: Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir to coat evenly. Cook for a minute or two to cook off the raw flour taste.
- Add the liquids and seasonings: Gradually pour in the vegetable broth and non-dairy milk, stirring continuously to avoid lumps. Add the dried thyme, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to simmer until it thickens and the vegetables are cooked but still slightly firm. Adjust the seasonings to taste.
- Assemble the pot pie: Transfer the vegetable filling to a deep-dish pie plate or individual ramekins. Make sure to leave some space at the top for the crust.
- Add the crust: Roll out your pie crust and cover the pot pie dish or ramekins, crimping the edges to seal. You can also cut out shapes from the dough and arrange them on top.
- Bake the pot pie: Place the pot pie dish or ramekins on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven according to the pie crust instructions, usually around 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Allow it to cool slightly before serving: Let the pot pie cool for a few minutes before serving to prevent burning. Enjoy the cannabis-infused vegetable pot pie responsibly.
Remember to label the dish clearly and keep it out of reach of children or individuals who should not consume cannabis. Adjust the dosage of the cannabis-infused butter or oil according to your preferences and individual tolerance levels.
0 Comments for “Vegetable Pot Pie – Emphasis on the Pot!”